The Open Day is a marvellous opportunity for the Schuman Square Association to organise the 4th edition of the BREAD FAIR under their symbol, a very nice and large transparent structure on the Rond-point Schuman and rue de la Loi emblematic central space, where three of the major institutions converge.
Hundreds of breads will be our federator: all forms and colours, all regions, all cereals will be presented to seduce your tastes and attract your curiosity.
Millers will explain flour, artisan bakers and chefs from many countries will invite you to discover their best products, their technical skills, their tasty recipes and a wide variety of accompaniments.
- A “Meilleur Ouvrier de France” will cook baguettes and other specialities on the spot
- European stars, the symbol of Europe, will be baked in a rebuilt fire truck,
- Flowers and plants will illustrate nature on your bread
- Health and scientific messages will be addressed be professionals
- Strange names such as Waterford Blaa will become known